15 October, 2008

Illusion

I exist, therefore I am" is a famous statement used for many humanity based activities. Illusion, on the other hand denotes that "I exist, therefore I am not" or "I doesn't exist, therefore I am". Illusion and optical Illusions are the one which exists for such a long time and amazes people since its survival. The art of making illusion is so interesting what will be there in an Illusion picture? There will be some picture or some signs or symbols present in a photo. You can see some other picture appearing or disappearing in the picture. This is because of the light and optical confusion of our eyes. This confusion, otherwise called as illusion gives us an imaginary or duplicate picture in the existing one. Even in real time we can see Illusions. We can see flow of water in deserts and highways during high temperature time. But there won’t be any water existing. This is the best example of illusion and to understand illusion.

No comments: