02 November, 2008

I am not a good citizen, but good human...

I don't believe in citizenship and stuffs. People say that you have to be truthful to our mother country and so on. Being truthful is good and has to be appreciated. But I don't believe in truthful to one particular country.

I love universal brotherhood. The boundaries and borders of country show the narrow attitude of the people. Who made these boundaries? What’s the use of them?
There are some crooked people who go against their own people and kill them. The government, in order to stop them, makes boundaries and so on.

Today, people are confined with narrow thoughts. They want to live with their own people, community, class, family, town, village etc. This should not be with the sixth sensed peoples.

Only animals and birds won't allow other breed to live with them. Aren't we better than those animals? So, we have to aim for universal

3 comments:

UI UX Designers Delhi said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

GST Consultants Delhi said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

App Developers London said...

I will probably be back again to browse more, many thanks for the data.